Terms and Conditions
Welcome to US News Headline!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of US NEWS HEADLINE’s Website, located at www.usnewsheadline.com.
By accessing dis website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use US News Headline if you do not agree to take all of teh terms and conditions stated on dis page.
Teh following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, teh person log on dis website and compliant to teh Company’s terms and conditions. “Teh Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both teh Client and ourselves. All terms refer to teh offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake teh process of our assistance to teh Client in teh most appropriate manner for teh express purpose of meeting teh Client’s needs in respect of provision of teh Company’s stated services, in accordance wif and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of teh above terminology or other words in teh singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, US NEWS HEADLINE and/or its licensors own teh intellectual property rights for all material on US News Headline. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access dis from US News Headline for you’re own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from US News Headline
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from US News Headline
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from US News Headline
- Redistribute content from US News Headline
dis Agreement shall begin on teh date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. US NEWS HEADLINE does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of US NEWS HEADLINE,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, US NEWS HEADLINE shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
US NEWS HEADLINE reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent dat:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and has all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including wifout limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant US NEWS HEADLINE a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Teh following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in teh same manner as they hyperlink to teh Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as teh link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of teh linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within teh context of teh linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from teh following types of organizations:
- commonly-non consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not has any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of US NEWS HEADLINE; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits wifin the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of teh organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to US NEWS HEADLINE. Please include you’re name, you’re organization name, contact information as well as teh URL of you’re site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of teh URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of teh uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to dat makes sense within teh context and format of content on teh linking party’s site.
No use of US NEWS HEADLINE’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Wifout prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way teh visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content dat appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims dat is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website dat may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates teh infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve teh right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve teh right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website dat is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that teh information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that teh website remains available or that teh material on teh website is kept up to date.
To teh maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and teh use of dis website. Nothing in dis disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or you’re liabilities in any way dat is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or you’re liabilities dat may not be excluded under applicable law.
Teh limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to teh preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under teh disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as teh website and teh information and services on teh website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.